- Min./Max. Working Width: 1 to 12 5/8"
- Paper Weight (Perforating): 80 - 250 gsm
- Paper Weight (Creasing): 80 - 400 gsm
- Channel Widths: 0.04 / 0.05 / 0.06
- Includes: 1 creasing tool, 1 perforating tool
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 14 1/2" x 19" x 15 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 27.5 lbs.
* may vary due to variations in paper and power supply
List Price $1,099
- Manual creasing and a perforating tabletop machine designed with a large working width for modern capability, enhanced quality of perforation, and angle-adjustable side guide
- This creasing and perforating machine is designed for the final processing of graphic materials up to 12.6” x 17.7” in paper size
- Simple hand-operated machine with a working width of 12.6” allows a crease and/or perf to be made with the same quality as the electric GoCrease™ 4000/SEMI
- Eccentric wheel of operating mechanism demands only minimum effort to process the paper, even for heavy stocks or laminated documents
- Skew paper can also be creased/perforated due to thumb wheel angle adjustment of side guide
- The GoCrease 3000 has an exchangeable creasing and perforating knife, as well as 3 different creasing channel widths
- 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables.
Shipping and Delivery
- We do our best to get your products to you as quickly as possible
- The items ship directly from our warehouse and generally arrive within 5 to 10 business days
- In the event that any or all of your items require extra processing time, you will be notified via the contact information provided
- Shipping weight: 27.5 lbs.
- The shipping method will be UPS or FedEx