- Punching/Degaussing Cycle: 15 sec.
- Shred Volume: weight sensor (automatic cut-off when collection bin is full)
- Hard Drive Sizes: Accepts hard drive sizes of 2 1/2" or 3 1/2"
- Horsepower: 1
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 18 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 33 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 247 lbs.
List Price $10,819
- Easy Switch control element uses illuminated color codes and symbols to indicate operational status and functions as an emergency stop switch
- Electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening
- Automatic stop after punching
- Automatic power cut-off when the cabinet is opened or collection bin is full
- Double protection against overheating
- H-3 (HDP unite) security level
- Magnetically degausses hard drives from PCs, laptops, notebooks, printers, copiers, and PDAs, then punches a hole through the drive, destroying it irreparably
- A slider mechanism drops the degaussed and punched drive into the enclosed bin to await proper disposal
- Punches a hole completely through the hard drive, making it unreadable
- Suitable for 2 1⁄2 and 3 1⁄2 inch drives (single feed)
- Handy slide lever for easy selection of hard drive size
- Adjustable feed chute made of high-quality steel
- LEDs illuminate feed chute during the punching process
- Punching die made of hardened, nickel-plated steel
- Automatic reverse on punching die prevents jams
- Slider mechanism for unloading punching compartment— destroyed drives drop into a sturdy collection bin to await proper disposal
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor rated for continuous operation
- Sturdy Twin Drive System with fully enclosed gearbox housing
- Erases hard drives (laptop, desktop, and network up to 1 1⁄2 inches high) and high coercivity tape media, including all formats of LTO, Super DLT I and II, AIT, 3590 Series, 8 mm and more
- Fast, 60 second cycle time
- High field strength and encompassing magnetic field ensure data is completely erased and non-recoverable, regardless of the operating system or interface
- Digital status indicator and field strength verification
- No moving parts allow for extremely quiet operation
- Rated for continuous operation (no cooling necessary)
- High-quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Anti-static collection bin made of impact-resistant plastic
- 1-year warranty on all parts, excluding wearables
Shipping and Delivery
- We do our best to get your products to you as quickly as possible
- The items ship directly from our warehouse and generally arrive within 5 to 10 business days
- In the event that any or all of your items require extra processing time, you will be notified via the contact information provided
- Shipping weight: 247 lbs.
- Ships via freight truck (large truck dock-to-dock or liftgate-to-ground delivery). White-Glove Service optional (White Glove Service is delivery, assembly, plus debris removal)