Auto-feed platen die cutter that can cut, crease, and perforate in a single pass.
– Sheet Capacity: 3.9″
– Paper Size: 14.3″ x 20.25″
– Paper Weight: 120 – 400 gsm. / 6 – 16 pt.*
– Speed: 1,000 sheets per hour
– Electrical Requirements: 100 – 120 V, 50/60 Hz.
– Dimensions (D x W x H): 106″ x 42″ x 43″
– Shipping Weight: 903 lbs.
*may vary due to variations in paper and power supply/paper coatings (varnish, UV, laminates, etc.)
$ 74,998Find Dealer
The all-new AeroDieCut utilizes traditional platen dies that are advanced in technology, easy to obtain, cost effective, and produces a quality finish. It’s safe, intuitive, and compact.
Customers want finished printed materials faster, personalized, and in the quantity they need, whether it’s for unique shaped cards or boxes. The AeroDieCut gives printers and marketing service providers a new way to do this.
The AeroDieCut is easier to operate than traditional large format die cutters and more productive than cutting plotters and laser cutters. The AeroDieCut can process complex cuts, creases, and perforations in a single pass.
In the past, die cutters were large, heavy duty, and could be used for decades, but they required skilled operators and were, above all, dangerous. The AeroDieCut is designed to be used by anyone, anywhere, with a focus on operator safety and minimal mechanical adjustments.
Print engines are getting better every year, but even the best printed material is no good without finishing. The AeroDieCut can turn your printed materials into a variety of applications such as cards, boxes, swing tags, shelf talkers, etc. The AeroDieCut will help turn your creativity into reality and help your business grow.
Optional accessories: The optional separator deflects wastes into a waste bin as the die-cut paper is delivered. The optional conveyor delivery table makes collecting process more efficient. A 3 piece stainless steel cutting plate set and a 3 piece aluminum cutting plate set are also available as options.
• 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables
• We do our best to get your products to you as quickly as possible
• The items ship directly from our warehouse and generally arrive within 5 to 10 business days
• In the event that any or all of your items require extra processing time, you will be notified via the contact information provided
• Shipping weight: 903 lbs.
• Ships via freight truck (large truck dock-to-dock or liftgate-to-ground delivery). White-Glove Service optional (White Glove Service is delivery, assembly, plus debris removal)