- Cutting Width: 18 3/4"
- Cutting Height: 2 3/4"
- Length Behind Blade: 18"
- Narrow Cut: 1 3/16"
- Clamp Type: Spindle
- Blade Material: German steel
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 35" x 39" x 23" (51 W and 50 H with stand)
- Shipping Weight: 297 lbs. (320 with stand)
List Price $3,999
- Hinged, transparent safety guard on front table (locks automatically while cutting)
- Transparent safety cover on rear table
- Safety catch (locks blade lever in up position)
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade
- Blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
- Blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers
- Manual tabletop cutter with an 18 3/4-inch cutting width and fast-action clamp
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank
- Manual spindle clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width
- Front table measurement scale (mm / inches)
- High quality, German steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- All-metal construction
- Optional stand (shown above)
- UL and C UL approved
- 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables
Shipping and Delivery
- We do our best to get your products to you as quickly as possible
- The items ship directly from our warehouse and generally arrive within 5 to 10 business days
- In the event that any or all of your items require extra processing time, you will be notified via the contact information provided
- Shipping weight: 297 lbs. (320 with stand)
- Ships via freight truck (large truck dock-to-dock or liftgate-to-ground delivery). White-Glove Service optional (White Glove Service is delivery, assembly, plus debris removal)