- Cutting Width: 16 7/8"
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2"
- Length Behind Blade: 17"
- Narrow Cut: 1 3/8"
- Clamp Type: Fast-action lever
- Blade Material: German steel
- Horsepower: 0.6
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V. 60 Hz.
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 34 1/4" x 25" x 14" (42 3/4 H with stand, 42/1/2 H with cabinet)
- Shipping Weight: 191 lbs. (217 with stand, 286 with cabinet)
List Price $4,599
- Patented easy cut electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation
- Transparent, electronically controlled front safety guard
- Safety cover on rear table
- Main switch and safety lock with key
- 24-volt controls (low voltage)
- Patented IDEAL safety drive
- Automatic blade return from every position
- Disc brake for instant blade stop
- Blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade
- Blade depth adjustment from outside of machine
- Blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers
- Dependable semi-automatic tabletop cutter with electric blade drive, manual fast-action clamp, and EASY CUT blade activation
- Electric blade drive
- Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank
- Front table digital display (cm or inches) for precise back gauge positioning
- Bright, LED optical cutting line
- Patented lever-activated, fast-action clamp
- Precision side guide
- High quality, German steel blade
- Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- All-metal construction
- Optional stand (shown above), or cabinet with storage shelves
- UL and C UL approved
- 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables
Shipping and Delivery
- We do our best to get your products to you as quickly as possible
- The items ship directly from our warehouse and generally arrive within 5 to 10 business days
- In the event that any or all of your items require extra processing time, you will be notified via the contact information provided
- Shipping weight: 191 lbs. (217 with stand, 286 with cabinet)
- Ships via freight truck (large truck dock-to-dock or liftgate-to-ground delivery). White-Glove Service optional (White Glove Service is delivery, assembly, plus debris removal)